Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Howdy, cyber pilgrim!

     Pleased to meet you!  I hope that you’ll enjoy each of your visits here.  If you’d like to leave a comment, send a note, or join the conversation elsewise, I’d be delighted to hear from you!

     I’m so excited to begin this project with you, dear reader.  An adventure awaits us, full of silliness and seriousness, whimsy and pragmatism, and our travels will wander happily through as many realms as strike our fancy or ignite our imagination.  Before beginning this odyssey, however, it seems fitting both to thank God for providing this fresh start and to pay a brief but deeply heartfelt homage to my greatest inspiration: my family.

      If not for my family, all the wonders of the world would not stir me.  They are my reason to live, and they daily fill my spirit with laughter, my heart with warmth, my mind with reflection, and my soul with prayer.  I could go on forever about the virtues, beauties, and quirks of each one, and they are each precious to me. I'm now pleased to dedicate this blog, such as it is, to those who come second in my heart only to God.

Thank you so much, guys, for everything  you do! I love you!
L.

2 comments:

  1. It's such a precious privilege to be part of your family, and I really LOVE your blog! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much! :D :D I love you, Padre! :D <3

    ReplyDelete