Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuneful Tuesday: It's Rainin'

 Hi there, everybody! :D

      I hope you're all enjoying some beautiful winter weather! Here in our little swatch of North Carolina, we've been loving the gorgeous rainy days the season has brought us.  As Oregonians at heart, we know that this weather is perfect for so many delights, far more than most people realize. These kinds of days cheer our hearts, and we've lately been spotted romping through marvelously splashy puddles as well as nestling cozily in our little apartment, each of us with a stack of books to keep company.

      Cloudy, chilly days are ideal for cuddling with a pet and listening to one's favorite music, so I'd like to share some with you, dear reader. If you happen to be a heliophile and you are wilting away under clouds today, I also hope that this will cheer you up a little! A note about the name:  Much as I have enjoyed "Music Mondays" over at the blog of the lovely Katie, to copy her title and schedule would simply be bad taste. ;) Thus, it is with the straightest of faces that I now present Practically Absurd's latest feature,


       Though this lovely song may not entirely share our warm approach to storms,  I thought that the subject matter would be a fitting way to kick off the new post series. :) Enjoy!


What about you? What are a few of your favorite rainy day songs? :)

2 comments:

  1. I always loved this song your uncle Rob got me hooked on as a great rainy day song. I hope you like it too?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwKNDoHtUTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that song! :D Delaney introduced it to us after you played it for her. :) We love it! :D It always reminds us of you. :) Love you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete