Thursday, February 7, 2013

Serious Business

(Via WSI)

    As prompted by the kind remonstrance of my dear sister, I, L. K. Nance, do on this day offer my solemn vow, my dread oath, my I-really-mean-it-this-time pledge, that never again shall a single emoticon besmirch the proud posts of this blog.  I stand tall against thee, mawkishly winsome tiny faces!  Let it be known that neither smiley nor frowney symbols are welcome further than in my replies to my dear readers’ comments, nay, nor shall thy sly quizzical brethren be suffered entry, either!  We shall see who is grinning while winking now, SHAN’T WE?!

Ciao,
L.

P.S. -- I really do appreciate it, Delaney. It is simply far too lazy of me to use them all the time. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mean it as a reproof! I meant you could do far more than just eleven. Sorry bout that! I use emoticons in my blogs all the time, and am in support of them to a great extent. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh -- woops! :D LOL! Shows what I get for assuming! :) Well, the window is still open for using them in comments, hee hee! :D Love you!

      Delete